BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 7, 2012 8:18 pm  #1

Sherlock soundtrack on Amazon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 29, 2012 8:49 am  #2

Re: Sherlock soundtrack on Amazon

Unfortunately only around one hour long each.. my dear colleague created additional audio by compiling sound bits with selected dialogue, which makes for great listening.

June 29, 2012 11:56 am  #3

I also like the pieces that aren't original pieces, like the Bach...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 29, 2012 12:01 pm  #4

I bet violin music and lessons have skyrocket similar to archery after the release of the Lord of the Rings movies!

September 20, 2012 7:33 pm  #5

I bought them and they are amazing! The theme song, The Game is On / Pursuit and War / One More Miracle are so great I love to play them on the piano

September 20, 2012 7:41 pm  #6

Hey, Sherlowrider - I think you're new here. You can introduce yourself on the Introductions, please...thread if you like.

September 25, 2012 3:47 am  #7

The scoring is WONDERFUL. Interesting how the theme is varied from season to season; dashing and underscoring the excitement in season 1, especially ep.1, then changes in season 2--the variation at the end of 'scandal' makes me bawl (passion, broken hearts, betrayal and finally, resue-omigod). the additional song choices in TRF were genuis (Sinnerman, stayin' alive).

*SIGH

September 25, 2012 10:23 am  #8

And wasn't La Gazza Ladro just perfect in every respect for the Crown Jewels scene.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 26, 2012 3:16 am  #9

Davina wrote:

And wasn't La Gazza Ladro just perfect in every respect for the Crown Jewels scene.

VERY funny.

January 22, 2013 12:10 pm  #10

MaggieM wrote:

Davina wrote:

VERY funny.

It gives me the giggles every time. 

I love these soundtracks. I have just had the most epic entrance into my office ever to the sound of 'The Game is On'. Giggling at my desk... No one knows why but me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

June 13, 2013 2:37 pm  #11

Thinking of taking up my violin lessons to play this amazing soundtrack. Here hoping i pass lol ^_^

Showing love for the best programme ever! <3

Board footera