BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2013 10:30 pm  #1

Literary Society seeks to unravel mysteries of Sherlock Holmes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

January 17, 2013 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Literary Society seeks to unravel mysteries of Sherlock Holmes

"Any inconsistencies or inaccuracies in the stories are Watson's fault because he didn't write things down correctly. In those cases it's up to Sherlockians to figure out what really happened using clues from the stories."
Haha, that's going to be a lot of work I think they're reading into it a bit too much
You know, Sherlock Holmes stories are works of fiction, and Doyle wasn't a doctor, so of course he might have slipped up. No biggie?

Last edited by Mell92 (January 17, 2013 2:39 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

January 17, 2013 6:45 pm  #3

Doyle was a doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 17, 2013 7:56 pm  #4

Oops, how embarrassing  Just ignore me, in that case
Still, I don't mind little mistakes in works of fiction, as long as they're not too obvious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look sad when you think he can't see you."

Board footera