BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2012 1:25 pm  #201

Re: How will John react when he finds out Sherlock isn't dead?

Well, I wouldn't expect it to go that far!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 1:26 pm  #202

I can't imagine Sherlock reacting to a hug with anything other than total confusion.

????

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 30, 2012 3:40 pm  #203

Like a Sheldon hug! Eww! I can just imagine the reaction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 30, 2012 3:47 pm  #204

Mnemosyne wrote:

I can't imagine Sherlock reacting to a hug with anything other than total confusion.
????

Then watch the pilot movie where he gets in a big hug, and is apparently fine with it 

Last edited by Harriet (December 30, 2012 3:47 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 30, 2012 3:49 pm  #205

Well we've already seen him hug Mrs H.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 30, 2012 3:57 pm  #206

Just a little reminder:

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 30, 2012 7:15 pm  #207

Harriet wrote:

Mnemosyne wrote:

????

Then watch the pilot movie where he gets in a big hug, and is apparently fine with it 

From whom does he recieve this hug? (I have seen the pilot but that was ages ago and I honestly don't remember much about it  .)

And thank you Harriet for the pic (is *this* the hug? Aww.)

Ok then, my mental block has been cleared: Sherlock is fine with hugs... but no one is truly fine with a punch to the face (even when they ask for it)... and I definitely remember that (the headlock was certainly something that hadn't been bargained on either.) There might well be a hug but I very much doubt it will come anywhere near the same time as the reveal. There is going to be some truly bitter moments before anything even shadowing reconciliation rears its head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 30, 2012 9:08 pm  #208

Mnemosyne wrote:

From whom does he recieve this hug? (I have seen the pilot but that was ages ago and I honestly don't remember much about it  .)

And thank you Harriet for the pic (is *this* the hug? Aww.)

Ok then, my mental block has been cleared: Sherlock is fine with hugs...

Yes, this is the hug  And I would go so far to say Sherlock is fine with hugging Mrs Hudson 
If he is fine with hugs in general, who knows ... 

January 3, 2013 1:21 am  #209

Is their any new updates guys?
im just new here, thanks!

January 3, 2013 8:20 am  #210

No sadly, we're all still waiting!

January 3, 2013 8:22 am  #211

he he he; you answered a bot!

Sorry, just made me chuckle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 8:28 am  #212

Glad I'm of some use, even as a laughing boy! 

January 3, 2013 8:29 am  #213

Nah just kidding; they're a pretty bad excuse for a bot anyway; posts then waits a day & edited in a link to sell knives of all things!
*rolls eyes*
I don't see too many Rambo style members here; lmao!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 8:39 am  #214

See you're staff and even YOU recognise:  we need an eye roll emoticon...hell,I need one for life!

January 3, 2013 8:45 am  #215

You can borrow mine anytime.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 9:10 am  #216

Woohoo!
Thank you, dear.

January 3, 2013 9:13 am  #217

Yeah just .. er don't use on me ! lol

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 9:14 am  #218

As if...

January 3, 2013 9:16 am  #219

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

January 3, 2013 9:19 am  #220

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera