BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 28, 2012 6:27 pm  #3761

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Something else, then? A nice suit?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 28, 2012 8:24 pm  #3762

ancientsgate wrote:

Can you do one without the sign?

Here's my attempt for one without the sign. I'm not really happy with the surface of the bed, but... It's just gonna have to do!

Harriet wrote:

You don't have to own photoshop, you could download GIMP for free... a good tool for all tasks regarding image manipulation.

I used Gimp. It's a bit awkward to use, but I've been using it for as long as I've had a computer. As a result, I'm completely lost if you try to hand me photoshop, but can actually do some work in Gimp.

Last edited by equiraptor (December 28, 2012 8:26 pm)

December 28, 2012 8:34 pm  #3763

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

He sure knows how to strike a pose, doesn't he. He could have been a model. I love the floor/carpet in this pic, too. Wow, hot stuff, hands in pockets, and look how he's holding his feet.... oh oh, I feel a thud coming on....

December 28, 2012 8:36 pm  #3764

equiraptor wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Here's my attempt for one without the sign. I'm not really happy with the surface of the bed, but... It's just gonna have to do!

PERFECT!  This one is a keeper. Absolutely drool-worthy. Thanks so much for doing this for me/us.

December 28, 2012 10:57 pm  #3765

ancientsgate wrote:

He sure knows how to strike a pose, doesn't he. He could have been a model. I love the floor/carpet in this pic, too. Wow, hot stuff, hands in pockets, and look how he's holding his feet.... oh oh, I feel a thud coming on....

*Lines up matress behind ancientsgate*

@equiraptor And thank you for the manip. Very nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 29, 2012 12:45 am  #3766

equiraptor wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

Harriet wrote:

You don't have to own photoshop, you could download GIMP for free... a good tool for all tasks regarding image manipulation.

I used Gimp. It's a bit awkward to use, but I've been using it for as long as I've had a computer. As a result, I'm completely lost if you try to hand me photoshop, but can actually do some work in Gimp.

Very well done!! (Though I still don't understand where's the problem with my nice sign...  )
For me it's the other way round - I've been working with several programs, but never with Gimp. Hubby has it on his laptop and I tried once - and never again. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 29, 2012 1:24 am  #3767

Mattlocked wrote:

Very well done!! (Though I still don't understand where's the problem with my nice sign...  )
For me it's the other way round - I've been working with several programs, but never with Gimp. Hubby has it on his laptop and I tried once - and never again. 

Thank you! Gimp has a learning curve like a cliff. The only reason I can use it is I started as a poor college student, too stubborn to pay for photoshop!

December 29, 2012 2:54 am  #3768

ancientsgate wrote:

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

He looks fantastic in that suit and pose. And I love the floor/carpet too, it really makes a statement. He makes a statement. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 29, 2012 2:56 am  #3769

equiraptor wrote:

Wow, that's perfect! I think the bed looks fine. Thanks so much for doing this!!! It rocks!!

Last edited by harleyq (December 29, 2012 2:57 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 29, 2012 3:13 am  #3770

harleyq wrote:

He looks fantastic in that suit and pose. And I love the floor/carpet too, it really makes a statement. He makes a statement. 

*I'd* like to make a statement, but it seems I cannot from down here on the mattress so helpfully supplied for me, so I wouldn't smack the back of my head when I hit the floor....

December 29, 2012 4:17 am  #3771

Here's my Sherlock board...
http://pinterest.com/sherlockedchick/sherlock/
If you got to the top left corner, you can search Benedict Cumberbatch and get a million pictures and go fangirling. Yay for time off from school!

Last edited by horserider99 (December 29, 2012 4:17 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 29, 2012 7:17 am  #3772

ancientsgate wrote:

harleyq wrote:

*I'd* like to make a statement, but it seems I cannot from down here on the mattress so helpfully supplied for me, so I wouldn't smack the back of my head when I hit the floor....

Always happy to help 

Last edited by Mnemosyne (December 29, 2012 7:18 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 29, 2012 1:47 pm  #3773

Time for some hand appreciation: 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.â€Â (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 2:35 pm  #3774

@equiraptor, I so like your edited picture. I saved it now on my laptop so I'll never lose it ;-) Thank you so much!

And that's the reason why I can't unlock my iPhone without a big, deep sigh... What annoyed a friend of mine yesterday a lot. But I'm sure you'll understand it. Other people (like my friend) just can't... Poor of them. ;-)

Last edited by pitagor (December 29, 2012 2:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 29, 2012 3:24 pm  #3775

Wow! And now imagine your iPhone screen were as big as the pic. 

Middle right's my fav. 

source: mrslokke.tumblr.com

Last edited by SusiGo (December 29, 2012 3:52 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.â€Â (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 29, 2012 6:41 pm  #3776

No words. 

Adam Ackland †@adamackland
Introducing my new son...Jacob Elliot Hervey Ackland

December 29, 2012 6:43 pm  #3777

Perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 29, 2012 7:06 pm  #3778

This baby's sceptical look is priceless!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 29, 2012 7:09 pm  #3779

He's some character!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 29, 2012 7:11 pm  #3780

He seems to be thinking: Millions of women screaming just because this guy's holding me with his big hands. Not sure if I like this crazy world. 

Board footera