BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2012 5:29 pm  #1

Benedict and Martin in IMDb Charts

Have you noticed this?:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/

I've never seen Benedict and Martin reaching those high chart positions before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 13, 2012 1:01 am  #2

Re: Benedict and Martin in IMDb Charts

I imagine all the Hobbit and Star Trek hype is driving the new interest. I'm happy for them both, but will miss the days when they seemed like my own special little find. Even though I told anyone who would stand still long enough about Sherlock. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

December 13, 2012 3:40 am  #3

Re: Benedict and Martin in IMDb Charts

Yesh....I so agree ^
I mean, I'm seeing The Hobbit tomorrow and I'm excited. I've read it and I love it! It's awesome! But now everyone seems to know Martin Freeman. Or as I will always refer to him as 'John'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(¯`v´¯) I Love Sherlock
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

Board footera