BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2012 11:08 pm  #1

Curse of Sherlock Holmes - 20th & 21st March (Liverpool)

http://www.uktw.co.uk/Liverpool/Unity-Theatre/Play/The-Curse-of-Sherlock-Holmes/L389105895/

Will definitely be going to this one too....my SH diary for 2013 is already filling up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

December 7, 2012 11:26 pm  #2

Re: Curse of Sherlock Holmes - 20th & 21st March (Liverpool)

So by the looks of it it basically follows the progression of Jeremy's manic depression?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 7, 2012 11:38 pm  #3

Yeah, I think so. Could be quite a depressing one...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 8, 2012 1:05 am  #4

Au contraire mon chef intrépide!
Jeremy was well aware of his illness and took steps to manage it and control it as best he could. I would think it could be in pats, inspirational. Especially considering the time it was set in, the attitudes of mental illness even as close as in the '80's were somewhat different than today.
I'd find this one rather fascinating rather than dreading it to depress me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

December 11, 2012 1:10 pm  #5

Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'll let you know what it's like.

Board footera