BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 3, 2012 9:11 pm  #41

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Fine. Soon it'll be me. 44. Quite soon. 
Time for wishes. Hubby wants to make some presents. I shall make a list for him to choose.
So far I have
Amazing Grace
Suart: A Live Backwards
To the Ends of the Earth

Some books would be nice.
A Union Jack cushion.
A trip to London.
One (or two or three) new tees. (Not enough time left, of course.)
CP4 is not out, yet. Not even finished.

Something YOU highly recommend?
(There was so much, but suddenly almost all is gone..... )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 3, 2012 9:18 pm  #42

Happy, nearly, birthday. Mine is quite soon too but I refuse to divulge my age!! Do you have a blue scarf?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 3, 2012 9:21 pm  #43

Mattlocked wrote:

Time for wishes. Hubby wants to make some presents. I shall make a list for him to choose.
So far I have
Amazing Grace
To the Ends of the Earth

A Union Jack cushion.
A trip to London.

Books? What about "Stuart: A Life Backwards", "To the Ends of the Earth", "Neverwhere" …
A trip to London? Fine. What about the last week of March 2013? 

And please tell us how soon is your birthday?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2012 9:25 pm  #44

Susi, you can easily deduce her birthday from a certain game in the games section! (Also Davina's...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 9:25 pm  #45

Yes! We need data!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

December 3, 2012 9:27 pm  #46

Davina wrote:

Yes! We need data!

I could tell you your birthday, Davina, in case you have forgotten about it...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (December 3, 2012 9:31 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 9:29 pm  #47

Oh. Right. Blue scarf. 
And a coat. Hm.... this seems to be a perfect Christmas present.

My birthday is more than three, but less than eight days away. It's a day with an "r".

December 3, 2012 9:30 pm  #48

I searched and couldn't find it. It's too late to do such guesswork, Tobe. Worked my brain off today, I guess. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2012 9:32 pm  #49

Try my little riddle.
Or I could make an Anagram. 

December 3, 2012 9:34 pm  #50

SusiGo wrote:

I searched and couldn't find it. It's too late to do such guesswork, Tobe. Worked my brain off today, I guess. 

In case you won't find out I'll be happy to be of service to you, Susi!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 9:36 pm  #51

Now I am wondering all the time where the heck................ 

December 3, 2012 9:43 pm  #52

Is it a fish and chips day?

Not ME Tobe! I KNOW when MY birthday is! Lol! I haven't completely lost all my marbles yet!

December 3, 2012 9:51 pm  #53

Davina wrote:

Not ME Tobe! I KNOW when MY birthday is! Lol! I haven't completely lost all my marbles yet!

I dare not evenTHINK that, Davina!  (Anyway, thinking is annoying - according to our favourite hfs)

Last edited by tobeornot221b (December 3, 2012 9:52 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 3, 2012 10:01 pm  #54

Aaah, I'm a good detective after all.  Although I'm not any wiser about Davina's birthday. 

December 4, 2012 2:01 am  #55

Mattlocked wrote:

So far I have
Amazing Grace
To the Ends of the Earth

A Union Jack cushion.
A trip to London.

On my Christmas list is the Lego Tower Bridge or Big Ben, even though it would just sit on my desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

December 4, 2012 3:34 am  #56

Hmmmm....so  there  IS  a birthday thread,  hmmm?    You all missed mine.    It was last month.    It was between November 11th   and November 13th.    I  got myself some nice presents.   

Happy Birthday to those that are having a birthday soon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

December 4, 2012 6:55 am  #57

Belated happy birthday Skitty. X

December 4, 2012 7:20 am  #58

Oh, Skitty, if we had only known we'd got you lots of nice birthday pics. 

December 4, 2012 9:21 am  #59

Happy belated birthday, skitty!

Davina, what is a fish and chips day?

December 4, 2012 11:43 am  #60

Ha! I meant a Friday (Fryday) and also it is fairly traditional here (for some folk at least) to have fish, often accompanied by chips, on a Friday.

Board footera