BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2012 1:27 pm  #1

A rocky horror picture show

have anyone seen it?

puzzle: 10 B

April 19, 2012 1:59 pm  #2

Re: A rocky horror picture show

I see you shiver with anticip...

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 19, 2012 4:56 pm  #3

ation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 19, 2012 5:31 pm  #4

Seen it on film and also on stage both locally and in London. It is so much fun!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 19, 2012 9:33 pm  #5

Has anyone NOT seen it? Cause I'm pretty sure that's a crime

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 20, 2012 4:25 pm  #6

I watched a bit at school and we had to write about staying there! It was pretty random... I'll say that! =D

DI Lestrade: Sherlock we...
Sherlock Holmes: Oh what now? I'm in shock! Look, I've got a blanket.

May 5, 2012 11:05 am  #7

you all can imagine my face when i found out that mum and dad was dressing up magenta and riff raff in the 80s.

puzzle: 10 B

May 5, 2012 8:00 pm  #8

Parents are meant to be embarrassing. That's our job! Lol

November 3, 2012 10:38 pm  #9

Jim Moriarty wrote:

you all can imagine my face when i found out that mum and dad was dressing up magenta and riff raff in the 80s.

See now I actually think that's really cool!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 3, 2012 10:40 pm  #10

I've only seen the film, which I love.
I really ought to see a live show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 3, 2012 11:37 pm  #11

One of my favorite movies

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

November 4, 2012 10:15 am  #12

I know the film and I've seen it on stage last year and will go again. The production is by our local theatre and it's really great fun. You can bring rice, toilet paper, etc. and make a total mess. As an encore they had to sing the best songs all over again, the show last for more than three hours. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2012 10:59 am  #13

I may find making a mess a problem...OCD!
Which incidentally will be totally hilarious to anybody who knows me and has seen the permanent state of my house!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 4, 2012 11:07 am  #14

Well, some of the older, more conventional theatregoers seemed quite shocked by what happened on and off stage. I think they already fainted when seeing this man for the first time (BTW, he war gorgeous):

(source: rp-online)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 4, 2012 11:09 am  #15

He is absolutely stunning.

November 4, 2012 11:13 am  #16

Oh, yes. My daughter and I sat there staring. In the break we had a look at the actors' photos to see what he normally looks like. I saw him later in a one-person play in which he was excellent, too. His name is Adrian Linke.

December 1, 2012 7:44 pm  #17

I've seen it and I think there are no words to describe the movie
I always ask people my age (about 16) if they have seen it and they all say no and I say thank goodness ;)
No the movie is great and I would have loved to have seen it in a cinema back then (with the rice, the water and the newspaper)
Our parents watched the movie with us and my brother hated it. Now every time I start singing one of the songs he starts shouting XD

Board footera