BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2012 11:40 am  #1

Moffat calls for support to the BBC

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 22, 2012 11:44 pm  #2

Re: Moffat calls for support to the BBC

From what I can see the BBC is incredibly creative, in so many areas, it's unthinkable that people wouldn't see its value and fight to keep it going. Whatever issues and struggles it's enduring right now, I think its overall value and contribution far outweighs them and I'm glad Moffat is standing up for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 30, 2012 6:36 pm  #3

Re: Moffat calls for support to the BBC

Yay for the BBC!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera