BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2012 9:06 am  #2421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Oh, yes, you dare. Come on, give it a try. The mouth is already there. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 6, 2012 5:16 pm  #2422

I'm only that bad with Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 6, 2012 6:39 pm  #2423

Mattlocked wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

Well, it's almost 9.30pm. Time to go to bed and watch a dvd. I wonder which one

But you are from Austria? Not AustrALia, right?   

I live in Austria part of the year. I'm in NZ now,  back to Austria at the end of the month then in March here again for 2 1/2 months and so on and on and on.

BTW,  I think his face must be perfect as a model, all those planes and angles...

Last edited by tiharoa (November 6, 2012 6:44 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

November 6, 2012 9:34 pm  #2424

That woman surely has an interesting job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 6, 2012 9:42 pm  #2425

Can I apply for that? And for the curl, er, hair dressing as well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 6, 2012 9:44 pm  #2426

Madame Tussauds? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 6, 2012 9:46 pm  #2427

I'd prefer to work on the living object.  If this is Madame Tussaud's, it's excellently done. They normally look so … waxy. But on the other hand that woman looks quite calm and unexcited. So it might be wax. 

November 6, 2012 9:49 pm  #2428

Painting on the original can only make it worse. Probably she is just faking. Just to come near.

November 6, 2012 9:52 pm  #2429

Good point. There's a pic somewhere in which a woman is fiddling with his hair during filming. Might be the same trick. 

November 6, 2012 10:08 pm  #2430

Sure. I mean WHAT could it be which needs an improvement?? No, not possible.
The fangirl comes through... time for bed. Quick. Before it's getting worse.

November 6, 2012 10:10 pm  #2431

Exactly. The lips don't need ANY improvement. 

November 6, 2012 10:19 pm  #2432

Seems that Sherlock and I are both in our nighties now.
Good night and pleasant dreams from here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 6, 2012 10:21 pm  #2433

Oh, no, not again. How shall I sleep after this? 

November 6, 2012 11:06 pm  #2434

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

That woman surely has an interesting job.

An artist, painting on her canvas. Lovely.

November 7, 2012 12:39 am  #2435

I just wanted to say that I love all these amazing photos you all have posted here. It's the perfect daily dose of pretty, on so many levels. From hair to hands. From eyes to lips to cheekbones, you've covered it all beautifully. Oh, and let's not forget the clothes, who doesn't love a man with a style (good and bad) all his own? So, for all who've labored diligently to post these picture, a task you no doubt enjoyed, just know all your hard work has not gone unappreciated. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 7, 2012 2:07 am  #2436

harleyq wrote:

I just wanted to say that I love all these amazing photos you all have posted here. It's the perfect daily dose of pretty, on so many levels. From hair to hands. From eyes to lips to cheekbones, you've covered it all beautifully. Oh, and let's not forget the clothes, who doesn't love a man with a style (good and bad) all his own? So, for all who've labored diligently to post these picture, a task you no doubt enjoyed, just know all your hard work has not gone unappreciated. 

Hear hear!  *stands and cheers and claps*

November 7, 2012 6:37 am  #2437

Good morning!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 7, 2012 7:02 am  #2438

Eyes have it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

November 7, 2012 7:48 am  #2439

Thank you for your kind words, HQ and Aggie, it's a pleasure. Here's one with not so much face and a woman I don't know but I live the white tee and the sunglasses and the arms:

Last edited by SusiGo (November 7, 2012 7:49 am)

November 7, 2012 8:23 am  #2440

Same day I guess.

Board footera