BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2012 5:29 pm  #1

Andrew Scott birthday project

Andrew Scott online has set up a charity donation page with Just Giving. This is so that those who wish can make a donation to their chosen charity for Andrew's birthday on October 21st. This site is completely secure. The chosen charity is Beat Bullying which is the UKs leading bullying prevention charity. The target for donations is £200. You can also send birthday messages, wishes, artwork etc. to:

birthday@andrewscott-online.com

The Just Giving page can be found here:

www.justgiving.com/andrewscottonline

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 30, 2012 8:43 pm  #2

Re: Andrew Scott birthday project

4 weeks time to think about something nice to send to him... Hm...

I just checked the homepage andrew-scott-online.com and it lookes a bit .... sleepy... to me.
But this video is really cute; his BAFTA acceptance speech:

(posted already somewhere else? I will take it away...)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 30, 2012 8:51 pm  #3

Yes sleepy also their Twitter but I am assuming whoever runs it is fairly young and maybe on Summer holiday at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 30, 2012 8:55 pm  #4

Holidays... what's that?? 

I suppose one could also send a message to the address which was given here:
http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/30186278174/andrew-fanmail
(Not an email, though)

October 21, 2012 10:53 am  #5

And today it's his birthday!!! HURRAYYY!!!

October 21, 2012 11:13 am  #6

Happy birthday to Andrew! Doesn't he look really young in that photo. Ahh! Bless.

October 21, 2012 11:24 am  #7

Happy Birthday to Amazing Andrew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 21, 2012 12:04 pm  #8

They have passed their target for fundraising. I will post the final amount here once I know it. The fundraising page at Just Giving is remaining open until the end of today.

November 1, 2012 10:25 pm  #9

O God, I'll miss my Moriarty.......... 

November 2, 2012 6:45 am  #10

He is so fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera