BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2012 9:26 pm  #41

Re: Germany board meet up

No. But we need more time.
Talking, eating, drinking, forum, ASiP, SiB, Hounds, TRF, Sherlockology game, MC Escher, P.E., CP..................

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 26, 2012 9:29 pm  #42

Escher! I nearly forgot. Just a second. PE? The whole five hours? Or I could read the book to you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 26, 2012 9:32 pm  #43

Yes. While watching TRF.

Nighty night! See you tomorrow!

October 26, 2012 9:32 pm  #44

Yeeesss! Sleep well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2012 5:13 pm  #45

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 27, 2012 5:15 pm  #46

This is Mattlocked's bag? Girls, you are soo cool and sweet! 

You could make an alphabet about your meeting 

Last edited by Harriet (October 27, 2012 5:18 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2012 5:33 pm  #47

Naaah, that's Susi's!
Mine is this:

PROST!!

October 27, 2012 5:37 pm  #48

Awesome!    I can hear you all giggle 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2012 5:39 pm  #49

SOMEtimes. When Sherlock's not talking.

October 27, 2012 5:52 pm  #50

So you switch the loudness down when Anderson talks, giggle and turn loud again? 

October 27, 2012 11:39 pm  #51

tobeornot221b wrote:

Thank you for sharing!

October 28, 2012 12:34 am  #52

Mattlocked wrote:

Naaah, that's Susi's!
Mine is this:

PROST!!

Where did you get this?!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

October 28, 2012 10:34 am  #53

Glas to see Quavers and the Union Flag getting pride of place girls. Hope you had a great time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 28, 2012 10:44 am  #54

Yes, we did. Just re-watching the end of TRF. And no, we didn't find the solution so far. 

October 28, 2012 11:21 am  #55

You did not?!?  Come on, what did you do all the time? 

October 28, 2012 12:11 pm  #56

Basically, we chatted the night away until - half past five it was... Thanks to the time changing it would have been only half past four. We managed to watch PINK, POOL, SCANDAL and the episode with the story teller (forgot the name, actually... ). It was great fun and such a relief to have the chance of a proper scientific chat finally (and a little fangirling as well!  Fortunately, Susi brought her smelling salt...  )
If any of you had the chance of meeting each other - just do it - you won't regret!
Susi and Mattlocked are now on their ways home. A save travel and: Thanks girls, it was a sheer pleasure.

Oh - just a small addition: Here's a pic of the three cameras of ours.
They are all in the true spirit of the canon, of course:

Last edited by tobeornot221b (October 28, 2012 12:37 pm)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 28, 2012 12:56 pm  #57

Oh you lucky girls!  I bet you had a lot of fun!  I've been off the Forum for a while, off from work, helping to take care of baby, etc.  But all the while I was wondering if our German contingent had their meet-up.  Looks like a great time was had by all! 

Lots of catching up for me now - especially on the 'favorite pictures' thread.  Laterz! 

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 28, 2012 1:44 pm  #58

Just returned home. Hope you caught your train, Britta. Will keep the smelling salt near the computer from now on - for BC emergencies. 

October 28, 2012 1:57 pm  #59

Awwww, Tobe, what a lovely report    My dictionary says: You all got your just deserts.
Hope that is right and that you enjoyed your meals and the deserts as well 

Oh, and happy to have you back here 

... and your canon inspired cameras: LOL

Last edited by Harriet (October 28, 2012 2:02 pm)

October 28, 2012 2:02 pm  #60

Yes, thank you, Harriet! We were so busy but always thinking of you, be assured...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera