BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2012 11:52 am  #21

Re: Sherlock on Yahoo Answers?

@m0r1arty: I'm working on one, but I don't get on the computer all that much. So I dunno when I'll be able to get it up, haha. ;)

@Sherlock Holmes: Yeah, that's true! xD We definitely need to take advantage of it while we have the chance. Though as long as we ask plausible questions, then it shouldn't be a problem. ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 8, 2012 3:02 pm  #22

Also, I think the key is allowing "ordinary" people to answer the questions first...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 8, 2012 6:02 pm  #23

Yeah, that's probably true.

Did you all see SH's answer to the last question? He replied to all of us! I thought that was pretty awesome. :D Anybody else put any questions up? Just curious, haha. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

April 8, 2012 7:26 pm  #24

Yeah it was very cool. I answered his latest question too and he chose me as best answer and left comical response.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArjQ9H_sctLKbNMYn2O_ybfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120408051108AAFSKqA

I haven't put another one up yet, but I think I'll probably do one tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 8, 2012 10:06 pm  #25

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 8, 2012 10:22 pm  #26

That is real genius. Only a true Sherlockian will understand! i love it.

April 8, 2012 11:43 pm  #27

That is hilarious! xD You know, I didn't think that the person would be answering questions as Sherlock too... Now I'll have to go through all of SH's answers haha!

I finally got around to posting a question for Mycroft a couple hours ago. It isn't very good, but oh well. ;P Hopefully I'll think of something better next time. ;)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao6sUNlcbGkxDA9xlCZaeg_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120408122636AA5qtQB

DON'T PANIC

April 9, 2012 12:21 am  #28

I have posted a question from Molly Hooper on there. I await some answers with baited breath.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2012 12:44 am  #29

I can perhaps get into this level of role play. It's not as odd as I thought it would be.

It's the shipping stuff that irks me.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

April 9, 2012 12:45 am  #30

@Davina : Cool! :D Could you post a link? I'd love to see who answers and what they say. xD

@m0r1arty : Ah, yeah, that can be pretty annoying if you don't agree with the 'ship'. But so far I haven't seen any of that with this "SH" person. :D

Last edited by 42_and_221B (April 9, 2012 12:46 am)

DON'T PANIC

April 9, 2012 5:11 am  #31

If m0r can find it there will probably be a link, uNfortunately I appear to be practically computer illiterate and don't know how to do it. It you put in about: how do I get him to notice me. Then you shoUld get Molly's question .

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 9, 2012 11:16 am  #32

April 9, 2012 1:32 pm  #33

Thanks guys! I love seeing everyone's responses so far. :D

DON'T PANIC

April 9, 2012 3:17 pm  #34

Made me laugh. Though see SH hasn't responded yet! Might be off to the cat rescue place later.

April 9, 2012 4:29 pm  #35

Well, it was pretty incredible that "SH" found the first question. So maybe it'll just take a bit longer this time. ;)

DON'T PANIC

April 9, 2012 5:50 pm  #36

He's answered! Oh...OK.

April 9, 2012 7:03 pm  #37

Awww, poor Molly! But kind of to be expected.

April 9, 2012 7:04 pm  #38

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Awww, poor Molly! But kind of to be expected.

Yes, m0r1arty and The woman already told you... 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 9, 2012 10:52 pm  #39

Poor Molly, SH was a little harsh with that one. But it was probably what Sherlock would have done. ;) Sadly, haha. ;(

DON'T PANIC

April 10, 2012 1:23 am  #40

OMG I'm loving this so much. Someone needs to PM SH and tell him/her about this forum. If you can do PM on Yahoo Answers? Never have had an account on there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

Board footera