BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2012 7:34 pm  #1

French film award.

Sherlockology †@Sherlockology
#Sherlock wins award for best international TV series for "The Hounds of Baskerville" at French Cognac Polar Festival:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 21, 2012 7:45 pm  #2

Re: French film award.

Great news. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 21, 2012 7:53 pm  #3

Somebody in another group said they hoped the prize was a polar bear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 21, 2012 8:24 pm  #4

Yes, that would be very fitting. As the French say: Le bear polar. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 21, 2012 9:07 pm  #5

With a glass of Tallisker to celebrate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 22, 2012 7:14 pm  #6

Genuine Tallisker.

October 23, 2012 7:13 am  #7

Naturellement! (You have to imagine Martin's voice saying that). (Crieff that is, not Freeman).

Last edited by Davina (October 23, 2012 7:14 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera