BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2012 1:16 am  #21

Re: Benedict's eyes

My friend sent me pictures of all the men in the show "True Blood" because she thinks they're so hot and attractive.  True, in a brawny beef-cake sort of way - but give me the refined/cerebral/quirky beauty of Ben any day. So I countered her back with his picture and all she noticed was his eyebrows.  She said they look like those fuzzy brownish-red caterpillars.  Moron!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 15, 2012 9:21 pm  #22

OH MY GOD. GUYS, GUYS!
So... you know how Benedict's eyes have this beautiful blue/grey/green colour which always looks different? Okay. So I JUST realized that above the pupil in his right eye is a tiny brown spot! Go look at his pictures again if you haven't noticed before and be amazed :D

This makes his eyes even more special ♥ 

October 19, 2012 9:21 pm  #23

I'd like to see more eyes pictures.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

October 19, 2012 9:24 pm  #24

Goodness, I better go to bed now, eye-overdose ahead 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 19, 2012 9:31 pm  #25

Good night, Harriet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 20, 2012 9:11 am  #26

Very nice, Tobe! If I had seen this last night, I wouldn't have slept at all 
But then, you are the person who also has this signature pic and keeps it in spite of all complaints... 

Last edited by Harriet (October 20, 2012 9:13 am)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 20, 2012 12:34 pm  #27

Harriet wrote:

Very nice, Tobe! If I had seen this last night, I wouldn't have slept at all 
But then, you are the person who also has this signature pic and keeps it in spite of all complaints... 

In this case, I can't help but misbehave, sorry. 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 20, 2012 12:41 pm  #28

Keep on misbehaving, LOL

October 20, 2012 1:04 pm  #29

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 20, 2012 2:25 pm  #30

Another one misbehaving, sigh 

October 20, 2012 3:22 pm  #31

tiharoa wrote:

This is … amazing! Heavens *fanning myself*, again lost for words.  Not to mention that he's wearing, oh, don't want to repeat myself. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 20, 2012 3:23 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 20, 2012 3:32 pm  #32

Susi, I could hear you passing out  Paramedics, please!

October 20, 2012 3:48 pm  #33

SusiGo wrote:

tiharoa wrote:

This is … amazing! Heavens *fanning myself*, again lost for words.  Not to mention that he's wearing, oh, don't want to repeat myself. 

I thought about printing this one  if I can get it in a better quality.  I can almost hear "Have you been wicked.....?"

October 21, 2012 4:00 pm  #34

How about this? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 21, 2012 4:06 pm  #35

You mean that little sunburn on his nose, Susi? 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 21, 2012 4:16 pm  #36

I just saw the eyes. You observed the sunburn. 

February 23, 2013 10:40 am  #37

Me, I'm just jealous because his eyes are bluer than mine. I used to have the bluest eyes in the world and then he comes along. Ok, fine, him and and my genetics. Now my eyes are not as blue as his and I resent him for that. *stumps foot and pouts petulantly* 

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

February 23, 2013 11:37 am  #38

I really don't see what you're all talking about.
His eyes are perfectly normal.
Nothing... special... at... all... ... ... ...

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

February 23, 2013 12:03 pm  #39

*thud* 

April 15, 2013 8:25 am  #40

his eyes are so ....... no adjective will be able to describe it.
beautiful is an understatement

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera