BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2012 12:34 pm  #1

Sherlockology Easter Egg Hunt

http://www.sherlockology.com/share/easter-2012

This is very cool. (and canon). 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 7, 2012 2:49 pm  #2

Re: Sherlockology Easter Egg Hunt

yes it is.. and when I read those, in my brain automatically play the movie from the story.. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

April 7, 2012 4:21 pm  #3

This is GOOD! Enjoyable, very canon indeed. Something eggstra special for Easter! Someone has put in an eggstra ordinary amount of work into this.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 7, 2012 5:47 pm  #4

Davina wrote:

Something eggstra special for Easter! Someone has put in an eggstra ordinary amount of work into this.

The yolk's on you!

I do like this Easter egg stuff - top job by Sherlockolgy!

Mycroft must have been at the dentist again.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera