BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2012 2:18 pm  #1

Mark Gatiss on TV tonight (UK)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

April 3, 2012 8:33 pm  #2

Re: Mark Gatiss on TV tonight (UK)

Thank you - I'm going to record this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 3, 2012 11:59 pm  #3

Grrr Hopefully someone will put it on YouTube

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

April 4, 2012 8:52 am  #4

I hope I can watch it someday in YouTube but in the meantime... anyone can tell us if he said something remarkable?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

April 5, 2012 4:35 pm  #5

Mark Gatiss was on TV in Australia last night, playing an assistant vicar or somesuch in a repeat of an Agatha Chrisite whodunnit. I just kept thinking about Mycroft and Sherlock and how Sherlock would have solved the murder in about five minutes. I know Benedict was in another episode which I dare say will turn up as a repeat eventually. (ABC injoke for Aussies).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

April 5, 2012 10:32 pm  #6

So fed up that BBC iplayer will not work here in Canada! Not TV or Radio! Boo!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 15, 2012 2:10 pm  #7

For people who haven't seen the interview by Mark Lawson yet, it's on vimeo

http://vimeo.com/39766685

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera