BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2012 10:44 am  #1

University of Minnesota Sherlock Holmes Collection

There is a great video on YouTube showing some of the gems of the University's collection. Including the first ever appearance of Sherlock Holmes in print, The Strand Magazine, manuscript of Hound of the Baskervilles and a Peanuts cartoon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 10:51 am  #2

Re: University of Minnesota Sherlock Holmes Collection

A further video which gives an insight into the use of the artifacts and the University's replica of Holmes' room in 221b Baker Street.

Last edited by Davina (October 12, 2012 7:55 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 10:57 am  #3

Finally a short from Associated Press:

October 12, 2012 7:16 pm  #4

Thanks, Dav. The first and third work fine, but the middle one is unavailable, at least to me.

October 12, 2012 7:46 pm  #5

Arghh! I'll check the address again! Yay! I've fixed it!

Last edited by Davina (October 12, 2012 7:56 pm)

Board footera