BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2012 11:09 pm  #21

Re: The amazing Louise Brealey - discussions, interviews & work

Oh no! I will do...what's your username?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 13, 2012 11:12 pm  #22

221Britta @Britta060708 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 15, 2012 3:07 am  #23

How fun!   Louise will 'chair' this session with Benedict Cumberbatch Oct.6th
at the Radio Times Cheltenham Literature Festival

http://www.cheltenhamfestivals.com/about-us/brochures/literature-brochure-2012

August 29, 2012 12:41 pm  #24

Louise is in Berlin from Tuesday until Friday next week ( she said so on Twitter).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 12, 2012 7:01 am  #25

This is Louise's agents for any fanmail, updates of work etc.

www.unitedagents.co.uk/louise-brealey

She is, according to them, filming for the BBC's new Father Brown series. This stars Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley in Harry Potter- and I've seen him in Shakespeare on stage) as Father Brown. It is due to be shown in early 2013.

Video of filming in a Gloucestershire village - no Louise though:

A local newspaper article about the filming at various locations in the very beautiful Cotswolds:
www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/BBC-TV-sleuth-Father-Brown-filmed-Winchcombe/story-16594286-detail/story.html

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 12, 2012 2:17 pm  #26

Louise is appearing in Trojan Women at the Gate Theatre in Notting Hill, London from November 8th- December 15th 2012. Further information:

www.gatetheatre.co.uk/whats-on/the-trojan-women.aspx

Last edited by Davina (October 12, 2012 2:18 pm)

October 30, 2012 6:59 pm  #27

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 30, 2012 7:26 pm  #28

Ooo and Michael Price as well!

October 30, 2012 7:29 pm  #29

Double joy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 8, 2012 7:51 am  #30

An excellent interview with Louise In the London Evening Standard. Covers many areas, including her relatively late start in acting, her feminism and her present role in Trojan Women etc. Definitely worth a read.

www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/sherlocks-molly-the-original-cumberbitch-8293476.html

Last edited by Davina (November 8, 2012 7:55 am)

November 8, 2012 5:34 pm  #31

We all love Lou!

November 9, 2012 8:38 am  #32

Clearly she is not a fan of the fanfic.

November 9, 2012 5:10 pm  #33

Ooh.

January 26, 2013 12:52 am  #34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYMIKWkMmQ
Louise breifly appears in "Father Brown" in this episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~You've always counted, and I've always trusted you.~

January 31, 2013 8:16 am  #35

Ah,  to be at the Golden Globes after party,  with old friends...

February 15, 2013 8:20 am  #36

Don't know if this interview has already been posted. It's from last June but I only found it now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L19JpQMZbyo

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 15, 2013 8:35 am  #37

It is lovely...her and Benedict, sigh(oh sorry, did I say that out loud.)

February 15, 2013 8:37 am  #38

She's such a fangirl. Blushing and grinning … so sweet. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 21, 2013 4:17 pm  #39

February 21, 2013 4:23 pm  #40

How cute. So we're not the only ones dreaming of Sherlock and John. 

Board footera