BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2019 2:49 pm  #1

Good Omens

I’ve fallen in love with this show which is currently available exclusively on Amazon Prime and will be broadcast later on BBC television.
It’s wickedly funny, and I love the chemistry between the two main characters played by Michael Sheen and David Tennant.

Bonus for Sherlock fans, there are quite a few people from BBC Sherlock involved in this show. The cast includes Sian Brooke, Mark Gatiss, and Jonathan Aris, the soundtrack was written by David Arnold, and the director is Douglas Mackinnon.

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

June 4, 2019 4:56 pm  #2

Re: Good Omens

Can't wait to see it and the members(or at least hear them!)of our Sherlockian family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 18, 2019 12:12 pm  #3

This show is absolutely great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2019 4:20 pm  #4

Can't wait to see it later in the year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 19, 2019 7:24 am  #5

diva wrote:

I’ve fallen in love with this show which is currently available exclusively on Amazon Prime and will be broadcast later on BBC television.
It’s wickedly funny, and I love the chemistry between the two main characters played by Michael Sheen and David Tennant.

Bonus for Sherlock fans, there are quite a few people from BBC Sherlock involved in this show. The cast includes Sian Brooke, Mark Gatiss, and Jonathan Aris, the soundtrack was written by David Arnold, and the director is Douglas Mackinnon.

Yes to all this. And as the director said, there are even some scenes that are nods to Sherlock. I am sure you will find them. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera