BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2019 8:34 am  #1

Just missing our posh boy Sherlock! Oh! and I’m new to the forum....

Hi Everyone!  My name is Shezzagirl and I am not new to the fandom, just this forum. I have a tumbler account with my gal Casey~ Txtsfromjohnlock, and have been shipping these two for a long time now... I’m missing the comradeship that this fandom raged about. Looking to chat with others who still can’t get enough Sherlock! Or Johnlock! Or Sherlock Holmes ACD.
I’m in Arizona, USA and wishing I could live in London. I’m homesick for London Town.

Hope to make some friends and have some good laughs. xxx

May 16, 2019 8:50 am  #2

Re: Just missing our posh boy Sherlock! Oh! and I’m new to the forum....

Welcome to the forum, Shezzagirl!  It's been quiet recently, but there are a few of us who check in and are very happy to discuss anything about the series, so feel free to dive in and chat!  It's fine to ressurect old threads too, if there's something you want to talk about

May 16, 2019 2:46 pm  #3

A warm welcome, Shezzagirl! I miss him, too, and still have not given up hope for new episodes. Feel free to pop in and post something anytime. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 18, 2019 5:44 pm  #4

Hi Shezzagirl! Welcome to the forum. I echo my fellow members and say that you should feel free to go back to any of our old threads if you have something you feel like talking about!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera