BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2018 7:50 am  #42521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

In his Dominic Cummings look:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 7, 2018 7:57 am  #42522

Can't wait to see this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 12, 2018 11:48 am  #42523

Benedict teaches how to react to bad Christmas gifts. Sweet!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2018 8:45 am  #42524

November 21, 2018 8:52 am  #42525

November 21, 2018 5:50 pm  #42526

Behind the scenes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2018 10:30 am  #42527

Poor dears always filming in the cold season. Just look at their boots. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 23, 2018 2:49 pm  #42528

Makes you wonder how warm Sherlock's coat actually is if they're wearing other coats on top between filming. Although I suppose you get colder sitting or standing around waiting (as actors often do) than you do actually walking around and doing things.

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2018 4:46 pm  #42529

It was hot when they filmed S3...was it?  
No, it was S2, but only for part of the filming.

December 3, 2018 9:49 pm  #42530

December 4, 2018 9:10 am  #42531

December 4, 2018 9:12 am  #42532

December 4, 2018 10:46 am  #42533

Oh, this is very attractive. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 4, 2018 5:09 pm  #42534

Fabulous.

December 5, 2018 10:51 am  #42535

December 5, 2018 11:18 am  #42536

December 5, 2018 5:38 pm  #42537

Fan girl maths:
BC+THsquared!

December 10, 2018 10:11 am  #42538

December 10, 2018 12:29 pm  #42539

December 10, 2018 1:04 pm  #42540

Board footera