BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2018 10:36 pm  #3321

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Some weirdo bothers Sherlock in the park:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 31, 2018 9:39 am  #3322

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2018 3:22 pm  #3323

Nice!  I'm seeing this as Ben's internal monologue (dialogue?) when acting! 

August 31, 2018 6:13 pm  #3324

Ha! I like the idea of Benedict laughing at Sherlock!

Clueing for looks.

September 3, 2018 6:56 am  #3325

That's a good one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 20, 2018 12:03 pm  #3326

Sherlock´s dream was finally obtained:

https://sherlohomora.tumblr.com/post/166954007950

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 26, 2018 11:40 am  #3327

The more fitting end for S4:

September 26, 2018 3:05 pm  #3328

Ha! Those are both funny! I'm trying to imagine a situation where John and Sherlock became intensely competitive about hopscotch!

Clueing for looks.

September 27, 2018 11:19 am  #3329

Sherlock and his fantasies again:

September 27, 2018 10:21 pm  #3330

Fun pictures! Although Mycroft's face isn't the most realistic of photoshoppings. That's not a bad thing, though, it just adds to the humour.

Last edited by Yitzock (September 28, 2018 3:06 pm)

Clueing for looks.

October 23, 2018 1:11 pm  #3331

October 23, 2018 1:19 pm  #3332

I like those text post memes!

Clueing for looks.

October 25, 2018 3:04 pm  #3333

October 25, 2018 4:03 pm  #3334

Excellent!

Clueing for looks.

November 30, 2018 8:06 am  #3335

November 30, 2018 6:26 pm  #3336

Ha! I haven't seen that one before!

Clueing for looks.

December 3, 2018 8:56 pm  #3337

John bought some cool jumper for Sherlock too....

December 4, 2018 9:19 am  #3338

January 1, 2019 9:32 am  #3339

June 20, 2019 10:22 am  #3340

Board footera