BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2018 2:48 pm  #42501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 20, 2018 11:45 am  #42502

Benedict being his usual dorky self at Emmys 2018.

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 20, 2018 11:47 am  #42503

And together with Sophie:

September 20, 2018 12:05 pm  #42504

September 20, 2018 12:56 pm  #42505

Wonderful photos! Wish I could make out the design on his phone case.

Clueing for looks.

September 26, 2018 10:52 am  #42506

September 26, 2018 10:59 am  #42507

September 26, 2018 11:44 am  #42508

September 26, 2018 12:03 pm  #42509

September 27, 2018 11:20 am  #42510

With a colleague at Emmys:

September 27, 2018 11:44 am  #42511

September 27, 2018 3:38 pm  #42512

Yeah anybody know who it is, who is almost wearing the dress?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 28, 2018 1:42 pm  #42513

September 28, 2018 3:01 pm  #42514

besleybean wrote:

Yeah anybody know who it is, who is almost wearing the dress?!

If you mean the woman standing next to Benedict, that's Sarah Paulsen.

Clueing for looks.

October 15, 2018 10:24 am  #42515

October 15, 2018 10:38 am  #42516

October 23, 2018 8:08 pm  #42517

Advertising is better with Benedict:

October 23, 2018 8:09 pm  #42518

Indeed it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2018 4:46 pm  #42519

Hmmm… am I the only one thinking that all life has been photoshopped out of those images? He looks almost like a CGI character, esp. the pic 1 and 3

October 24, 2018 8:31 pm  #42520

Something seems a bit off in some of them, I agree. Don't know if it's makeup or Photoshop or a bit of both. But at least he's still recognizable as Benedict.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera