BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2018 6:18 am  #7221

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Oh, wow, I loved that latest one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 6, 2018 9:53 pm  #7222

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 7, 2018 10:35 am  #7223

Oh, what an amazing mix of Victorian and modern Johnlock. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 7, 2018 6:54 pm  #7224

Side Note:  At 221b Con for the last few years we've had a burlesque show featuring performers costumed as various Geeky characters, including of course Sherlock.
This year the finale of the burlesque show was a Johnlock duet.  Now, the performers were women so it was Femlock and Femjohn, but it was hot!  The performers are friends of mine and when they told me what they were going to do I told the one acting as John that she had to find a pair of red underpants.  She ask me why and I just said trust me, it's a huge fandom thing.
Well, this act was the highlight of the show and the audience went wild!  When "John" whipped off her skirt to revel the red pants people lost their minds!  It was awesome.  It finished with "John" jumping into "Sherlock's" arms and being carried away.  Both of them barely dressed. 

Just wanted to share this because it seems to me from the audience reaction that Johnlock is indeed alive and well. 

PS.  I will try and find some pictures I can post.

Last edited by tonnaree (June 7, 2018 6:59 pm)

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

June 8, 2018 8:15 am  #7225

This is good news, tonnaree, and what a great story! I love how things like the red pants have become iconic, made by fans for fans. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 11, 2018 10:05 am  #7226

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 12, 2018 6:43 am  #7227

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 4, 2018 10:33 am  #7228

July 4, 2018 11:26 am  #7229

I love lilacs. 

July 12, 2018 6:27 pm  #7230

ooooh, that's so pretty. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 14, 2018 12:23 pm  #7231

July 14, 2018 4:09 pm  #7232

Love it! They were very thorough with the pairing of the photos - brilliant work! 

August 21, 2018 8:08 am  #7233

August 21, 2018 1:57 pm  #7234

This is lovely. 

August 30, 2018 9:50 pm  #7235

August 31, 2018 9:43 am  #7236

Can you hear me laughing? 

October 15, 2018 10:30 am  #7237

October 25, 2018 3:16 pm  #7238

November 16, 2018 11:08 am  #7239

December 10, 2018 9:53 am  #7240

Board footera