BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2018 2:28 pm  #42441

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 16, 2018 3:47 pm  #42442

Oof!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 17, 2018 6:48 am  #42443

Having a good laugh:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 17, 2018 7:01 am  #42444

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 17, 2018 9:59 am  #42445

Concerned:

May 17, 2018 10:15 am  #42446

Cheeky boy:

May 17, 2018 11:08 am  #42447

May 17, 2018 3:37 pm  #42448

Rosielock

May 23, 2018 6:56 am  #42449

Hmmmm....

May 23, 2018 6:56 am  #42450

Poor Patrick.

May 23, 2018 7:26 am  #42451

"Picnic" with Colbert:

May 23, 2018 7:26 am  #42452

May 23, 2018 10:10 am  #42453

May 23, 2018 10:11 am  #42454

May 23, 2018 3:38 pm  #42455

Nice.

June 5, 2018 1:52 pm  #42456

Benedict and his personal "fan":

June 5, 2018 3:35 pm  #42457

I wonder what he's working on!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 5, 2018 6:39 pm  #42458

It was at Letters Live at Hay, apparently.

June 11, 2018 10:13 am  #42459

June 11, 2018 4:44 pm  #42460

Aw.

Board footera