BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2018 3:02 pm  #42421

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2018 5:17 pm  #42422

Oh, this is lovely. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 27, 2018 6:45 am  #42423

Something made Benedict laugh at Avengers: IW premiere:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 27, 2018 6:53 am  #42424

Gorgeous man in lovely jacket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 27, 2018 8:17 am  #42425

Cute dork:

April 27, 2018 5:07 pm  #42426

Silly man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 29, 2018 1:24 pm  #42427

May 2, 2018 8:34 am  #42428

Hmmm, he ages like fine wine.....

May 2, 2018 7:49 pm  #42429

Nice.

May 14, 2018 8:36 am  #42430

I am going to apply for postmans job. It pays off well:

May 14, 2018 12:51 pm  #42431

Junkie´s funny afternoon:

May 14, 2018 1:51 pm  #42432

nakahara wrote:

I am going to apply for postmans job. It pays off well:

All shall bow before the CumberBum!  

PS.  Not a postman.  That is a bellhop for the hotel.  *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 14, 2018 8:20 pm  #42433

tonnaree wrote:

PS.  Not a postman.  That is a bellhop for the hotel.  *giggle*

Hmmmm.... nice views in this hotel, then. Moving in! 

May 14, 2018 8:21 pm  #42434

May 14, 2018 8:22 pm  #42435

Cool.

May 14, 2018 9:22 pm  #42436

How to enjoy your martinis:

May 15, 2018 1:42 pm  #42437

May 15, 2018 2:54 pm  #42438

So lovely:

May 15, 2018 3:31 pm  #42439

He is very lovely.

May 15, 2018 8:59 pm  #42440

Definitely!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera