BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2018 5:30 pm  #1061

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

Reading one of my fave stories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 13, 2018 1:01 pm  #1062

Benedict was in Korea 12-th of April, to promote Infinity War. He looked smashing:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2018 1:03 pm  #1063

And more photos from the event:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2018 1:50 pm  #1064

Interesting jacket. I wonder if they chose the high collar because of the character he plays.

Clueing for looks.

April 16, 2018 5:40 pm  #1065

He looks fantastic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2018 8:59 pm  #1066

I love his hair style!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 20, 2018 10:01 am  #1067

Singapore Infinity War Event, at 16-th of April:

April 20, 2018 7:24 pm  #1068

I definitely think that jacket looks better open. Nice colour.

Clueing for looks.

April 20, 2018 8:01 pm  #1069

Great pics.

April 21, 2018 9:11 pm  #1070

On Graham  Norton last night.

April 22, 2018 12:52 am  #1071

I couldn't help but smile while looking at that gif.

Clueing for looks.

April 22, 2018 6:43 am  #1072

Lovely man.

April 23, 2018 9:14 am  #1073

Benedict becomes a bride for the sake of time travel:

Last edited by nakahara (April 23, 2018 9:23 am)

April 23, 2018 9:16 am  #1074

April 23, 2018 1:13 pm  #1075

During Infinity War promotions....

April 23, 2018 3:21 pm  #1076

Good stuff.

April 24, 2018 7:01 am  #1077

Infinity War premiere:

April 24, 2018 8:41 am  #1078

April 24, 2018 4:45 pm  #1079

Nice.

April 26, 2018 1:22 pm  #1080

Promoting Melrose at 24-th of April in Beveryl Hills. I am always astonished how quickly he moves all around the world. Teleport?

Board footera