BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2017 8:02 pm  #241

Re: Andrew Scott favourite pictures

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 16, 2017 8:37 am  #242

(Only just got here and excuse my French) But f-g hell!
What a picture of total gorgeousness.
Who's the lucky guy?!
EDIT:  sorry I have just discovered this is Andrew Garfield...I'm just laughing because I'm remembering my Sherlockian pal's last text about him!...She's a massive Andrew fan, btw.

Last edited by besleybean (December 16, 2017 8:40 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 16, 2017 10:21 pm  #243

Andrew and Andrew! Both have a nice smile.

Clueing for looks.

March 30, 2018 6:50 pm  #244

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 30, 2018 6:56 pm  #245

Yummy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 24, 2018 8:52 am  #246

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 24, 2018 4:48 pm  #247

Lovely! He does make a very good point about the attitudes of different types of fans. I'll have to make sure I remember that.

Clueing for looks.

April 24, 2018 4:48 pm  #248

He deserves all the hugs and kisses...
My pal sent me the latest photo of her meeting him(she always meets him!), but it wouldn't show up on my phone!

April 24, 2018 6:32 pm  #249

I love his view on it!

April 24, 2018 6:33 pm  #250

Me, too...but then I agree with him on a lot!

April 4, 2019 2:06 pm  #251

From Kevin Cummins photoshoot:

April 4, 2019 3:42 pm  #252

Devastatingly sexy man.
Who also happens to be so very sweet and kind.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 4, 2019 4:20 pm  #253

3 WORDS:
SEX ON LEGS!

June 21, 2019 8:39 pm  #254

Time Out London magazine 2019:

June 22, 2019 5:59 am  #255

My best Sherlockian pal sent me this through the post!

June 22, 2019 10:17 pm  #256

Lovely. The one where he's posing kind of like a dancer is my favourite!

Clueing for looks.

September 27, 2019 1:57 pm  #257

September 27, 2019 4:22 pm  #258

These are gorgeous, but quite old...
recent pics have him beefed up and hot as hell!

Board footera