BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2018 4:41 pm  #42381

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Yes, I haven't seen The Child in Time yet but I recognize her from the trailer.

Clueing for looks.

March 10, 2018 7:09 pm  #42382

Oh.  I've never seen that one, myself.

March 20, 2018 9:38 am  #42383

Mmm, nice.....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 20, 2018 9:48 am  #42384

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 20, 2018 7:38 pm  #42385

Do hope they release it on DVD...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 23, 2018 2:56 pm  #42386

Too cute for words:

March 23, 2018 4:33 pm  #42387

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 26, 2018 12:55 pm  #42388

Tea advert?

March 26, 2018 3:34 pm  #42389

The best.

March 26, 2018 5:38 pm  #42390

I haven't watched that video yet. It's Benedict explaining how to make a "perfect" cup of tea.

Clueing for looks.

March 27, 2018 12:36 pm  #42391

Taking a bath:

March 27, 2018 2:12 pm  #42392

Chilling out:

March 27, 2018 4:48 pm  #42393

Nice one.

March 28, 2018 2:20 pm  #42394

I wonder if that was actually a comfortable position or whether he just looks comfortable but really isn't.

Clueing for looks.

March 28, 2018 4:06 pm  #42395

Looks quite comfy.

March 29, 2018 7:29 pm  #42396

March 29, 2018 7:29 pm  #42397

March 29, 2018 8:01 pm  #42398

His eyes look so bright and clear in that last one. And he looks so young in the second photo of the previous post.

Clueing for looks.

March 29, 2018 8:03 pm  #42399

Indeed. 

March 29, 2018 9:06 pm  #42400

Board footera