BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 30, 2018 11:14 am  #7201

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

Happy anniversary indeed! :D (A day late...)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 30, 2018 3:26 pm  #7202

Long live Johnlock!   *dashes through thread in her knickers tossing an excessive amount of rainbow glitter*

Slightly off topic but humor me.
It seems our boys are getting shipped in the Marvel Universe now too. 
Go Google strangeross for some side action.  
tonnaree approves this ship. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 30, 2018 9:33 pm  #7203

I just saw an small video clip from Black Panther's premiere yesterday, where Martin was asked if he was going to reunite with Ben as Dr. Strange in the Marvel universe. He said he didn't know and that he left that up to the Marvel writers. Hopefully they will. :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

February 10, 2018 5:36 pm  #7204

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 11, 2018 7:31 am  #7205

Oh God.

Team Hudders!

February 12, 2018 2:29 pm  #7206

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 12, 2018 3:49 pm  #7207

This looks very convincing. Headcanon accepted. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 12, 2018 4:34 pm  #7208

Hahaha it looks like John is trying to calm Sherlock down, while Sherlocks says something like "but JOHN!", and then proceeds to try and convince him of some crazy idea. Lovely.

"It is what it is"
"You see, but you do not observe"

"I shall die upon a cloud of Johnlock fluff and have my body launched into the sun". - LadyTuesday

February 16, 2018 3:52 pm  #7209

They are so married. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 21, 2018 1:58 pm  #7210

March 3, 2018 6:48 pm  #7211

March 3, 2018 7:10 pm  #7212

March 3, 2018 7:17 pm  #7213

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 8, 2018 5:14 pm  #7214

*waving*  Only 35 days till the next 221b Con!!!   Rest assured that I will continue to aggressively Johnlock throughout the weekend.  Our ship shall sail on!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 8, 2018 10:01 pm  #7215

Glad to hear you are going. Please give us a report about your Johnlock and non-Johnlock activities. 

March 9, 2018 10:22 am  #7216

March 23, 2018 2:59 pm  #7217

March 30, 2018 7:05 pm  #7218

March 30, 2018 9:55 pm  #7219

Lovely! Reminds me a bit of van Gogh's "Night Café". 

June 5, 2018 8:43 pm  #7220

Board footera