BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 2, 2018 9:59 am  #42361

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 2, 2018 10:34 am  #42362

I know it's a cliche, but it's true...he really does improve with age!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 2, 2018 4:01 pm  #42363

He sure hasn't declined!

Clueing for looks.

March 2, 2018 7:52 pm  #42364

Nakahara!  Where are those with him in the black from??  You're killing me!
*THUD*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 3, 2018 8:09 am  #42365

@tonnaree The Laureus awards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 3, 2018 9:05 am  #42366

Jesus Christ.
I was just watching some old Graham Norton Show - clips on youtube with Benedict Cumberbatch, when I suddenly, out of nowhere, started to think about this forum. And after a few minutes of searching (and a few other minutes of "oh no, doesn't the forum exist any more???) I found it! I'm so happy to see that it's still alive, and that people are still writing and posting photos and stuff. And I remember so many of you! And here are some new faces as well (which would be strange if it wasn't; I've been away for almost two years). So yeah, I just wanted to drop by to say hello   I probably should have written this post in a "I've been away and now I just want to say hello"-thread, but I spent 90% of my time on this forum in this thread, so therefore I'm posting this post here instead. But of course I'll give you a gif, don't think I'll leave again without giving you some content of this beautiful man.
Until we meet again!
/Batchlock

Last edited by batchlock (March 3, 2018 9:07 am)

March 3, 2018 6:37 pm  #42367

tonnaree wrote:

Nakahara!  Where are those with him in the black from??  You're killing me!
*THUD*

Benedict hosted Laureus Award quite recently. He was very hot there. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 3, 2018 6:38 pm  #42368

March 3, 2018 6:38 pm  #42369

batchlock wrote:

Jesus Christ.
I was just watching some old Graham Norton Show - clips on youtube with Benedict Cumberbatch, when I suddenly, out of nowhere, started to think about this forum. And after a few minutes of searching (and a few other minutes of "oh no, doesn't the forum exist any more???) I found it! I'm so happy to see that it's still alive, and that people are still writing and posting photos and stuff. And I remember so many of you! And here are some new faces as well (which would be strange if it wasn't; I've been away for almost two years). So yeah, I just wanted to drop by to say hello   I probably should have written this post in a "I've been away and now I just want to say hello"-thread, but I spent 90% of my time on this forum in this thread, so therefore I'm posting this post here instead. But of course I'll give you a gif, don't think I'll leave again without giving you some content of this beautiful man.
Until we meet again!
/Batchlock

Welcome back, dear! 

March 3, 2018 7:43 pm  #42370

March 4, 2018 7:40 am  #42371

Nice.

March 4, 2018 11:30 pm  #42372

I enjoyed those dancing gifs!

Clueing for looks.

March 7, 2018 2:13 pm  #42373

March 7, 2018 2:31 pm  #42374

Sherlock's most elaborate disguise yet!

Clueing for looks.

March 7, 2018 5:55 pm  #42375

LOL!  Indeed. =)

March 8, 2018 4:50 pm  #42376

*waves at batchlock*   Stick around!! 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 9, 2018 9:32 am  #42377

March 9, 2018 4:19 pm  #42378

nakahara wrote:

*heart explodes*
*thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 10, 2018 2:37 am  #42379

Aww!  Is that his daughter?

March 10, 2018 7:49 am  #42380

Benedict only has two sons and neither of them is quite as old as that.
Even if he did have a daughter, I very much doubt he would invite photographers into his home for pictures.
He seems to be wanting to keep his family as protected as he can.
The still is from The Child in Time.

Board footera