BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2017 9:31 pm  #1741

Re: Fan art

I find it all a bit odd and sometimes slightly disturbing...but I guess as long as nobody is getting hurt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2017 9:32 pm  #1742

Me too, and I love being disturbed. Shake me out of my comfort zone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 23, 2017 9:34 pm  #1743

I don't ever really enjoy being kicked out of my comfort zone.
It's sometimes useful and maybe even necessary to be challenged...but I mean more by real life.
I have no interest in zombies etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 23, 2017 9:37 pm  #1744

I don't have any interest in zombies either, but it shook me a bit - and that's why I love it. I love things that are a wee bit disturbing, just enough to shake me out of my comfort zone. And I LOVE the never-ending creativity of the fandom. It's not all to my taste, but when has that ever been a goal? May it never end.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 7, 2017 1:32 pm  #1745

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 7, 2017 6:04 pm  #1746

Nice.

January 16, 2018 11:07 am  #1747

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 16, 2018 11:40 am  #1748

Wow, what a fascinating picture.

Team Hudders!

January 25, 2018 3:15 pm  #1749

The Birth of Venus, Sherlock-style:

http://letsdrawsherlock.tumblr.com/post/48991974388/new-lets-draw-sherlock-challenge-reinterpreting

Last edited by nakahara (January 25, 2018 3:16 pm)

January 25, 2018 3:21 pm  #1750

lol The scarf is funny, though I would also thought it funny if it was the sheet. I like that Mycroft is trying to cover him with the coat.

Clueing for looks.

January 26, 2018 8:01 am  #1751

Hahaha, wonderful!

Team Hudders!

March 2, 2018 10:01 am  #1752

March 2, 2018 10:30 am  #1753

Fabulous.

March 3, 2018 12:26 pm  #1754

Wow! Love it!

March 26, 2018 12:00 pm  #1755

Sherlock wearing a wreath from the lovely "hotja":

http://hotja.tumblr.com/post/126603879398/sherlock

Last edited by nakahara (March 26, 2018 12:01 pm)

March 26, 2018 5:40 pm  #1756

When I first saw this I thought the red outline around his ear and jaw was blood and was like "Why did they put him in a crown of thorns?!??!" But then I looked again and realized it wasn't anything malicious.

Clueing for looks.

April 20, 2018 10:34 am  #1757

April 20, 2018 8:06 pm  #1758

Gorgeous.

April 27, 2018 10:39 am  #1759

April 27, 2018 5:01 pm  #1760

Brilliant.

Board footera