BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2014 10:06 pm  #21

Re: Purging Inactive Members

Thank you, Boss. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 10, 2014 4:14 am  #22

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

The only reason I want to get rid of them is because it looks messy and aggravates me slightly. I think it would look better for the forum if the majority of the members had posts to their name, rather than pages and pages of people who have never posted. It doesn't take up space and apart from the above reasons, isn't doing any harm.

That's what I was thinking!  Again, a shame there's not a more efficient way to go through, picking, but the mass email should do it.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

March 1, 2018 11:49 am  #23

I'm sorry to see you go, but completely understand!  We're going through a bit of a dry period Sherlock-wise at the moment.  I'm ever in hope of new on S5, and hope you will join up again when/if that happens.  The forum is much livelier when there is new material, or during Setlock, for instance, as you can imagine!  I'll delete your account, as you've requested.  It would be lovely to see you back at some point, but if not, I hope you continue to enjoy our favourite TV show! 

Board footera