BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2017 1:41 pm  #1041

Re: Cumberspotting - most recent photos

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 16, 2018 8:46 am  #1042

Quite recently at Geneva, at Jaeger Le Coultre event, where Benedict plays the sort of "ambassador" for the brand. Plenty of photos and videos:

http://221bcumberb.tumblr.com/tagged/geneva

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 16, 2018 5:19 pm  #1043

And he looks amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 20, 2018 5:32 pm  #1044

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 22, 2018 1:36 am  #1045

nakahara wrote:

Still makes me insane to know that this was filmed on a street in my home town.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 10, 2018 5:41 pm  #1046

February 10, 2018 5:58 pm  #1047

February 10, 2018 7:35 pm  #1048

Lovely seeing him with the kids and I can't wait to see him at this years awards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 10, 2018 11:43 pm  #1049

At the Oxford University at 7-th of February:

February 11, 2018 7:42 am  #1050

Lucky(and bright!) students.

February 11, 2018 10:08 pm  #1051

He looks amazing, on the football ground as well as in Oxford. And very young and happy as well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 12, 2018 11:53 am  #1052

More pics from Oxford - from the look of it, it was a really nice event!

Last edited by nakahara (February 12, 2018 12:00 pm)

February 12, 2018 11:54 am  #1053

And some more pics from the sports centre:

Last edited by nakahara (February 12, 2018 11:57 am)

February 12, 2018 11:56 am  #1054

February 12, 2018 11:58 am  #1055

February 12, 2018 5:47 pm  #1056

Yum.

February 16, 2018 3:47 pm  #1057

God almighty I love that man. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 21, 2018 1:44 pm  #1058

At Storystock festival in London:

February 21, 2018 1:49 pm  #1059

Same place, same date, same cutie:

February 21, 2018 2:40 pm  #1060

Aw. It's nice to see him looking happy.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera