BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2018 4:28 pm  #42341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Could be. Unless the box is from that scene in (The Blind Banker?) where they're looking through lots of boxes?

Clueing for looks.

January 17, 2018 5:16 pm  #42342

No.  Because John is at the computer then, not Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 17, 2018 8:42 pm  #42343

If I remember correctly (and I might be wrong), John only wear that jumper in two episodes - Pink and Great Game. So it would have to be Pink, when they look up the Pink's e-mail address. I just can't remember that angle - nor the box...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2018 8:44 pm  #42344

Don't remember the box either, but I am notoriously unobservant!
No, it is definitely a new angle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2018 1:59 pm  #42345

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2018 2:12 pm  #42346

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 25, 2018 5:49 pm  #42347

Smoking hot.

January 25, 2018 11:12 pm  #42348

nakahara wrote:

Can't stop giggling because this is from SNL and I know he's sitting on a toilet.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 26, 2018 12:31 am  #42349

tonnaree wrote:

Can't stop giggling because this is from SNL and I know he's sitting on a toilet.  

Lol... yes!     My first reaction was 'oh, man, that super hot shot of him... how he always manages to do that...' then, 'wait... wait a second... wasn't that the skit thing with the toilet??' 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

January 26, 2018 10:41 am  #42350

January 26, 2018 12:33 pm  #42351

January 26, 2018 4:34 pm  #42352

Love him teasing Mycroft!

January 29, 2018 1:18 pm  #42353

January 29, 2018 1:39 pm  #42354

Look at those cheekbones...

January 29, 2018 6:46 pm  #42355

You could cut yourself on them!

January 30, 2018 3:35 pm  #42356

besleybean wrote:

You could cut yourself on them!

.........and I would happily bleed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 31, 2018 1:55 am  #42357

Just carry some bandages on you! lol

Clueing for looks.

March 2, 2018 8:23 am  #42358

March 2, 2018 8:34 am  #42359

Oof.

March 2, 2018 9:15 am  #42360

Board footera