BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2017 3:29 pm  #3281

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I hadn't seen it all the way to the end before - the last couple of bits are the funniest to me!
Wasn't this a meme with clips Ryan Gosling a few years ago? I recall a newspaper piece about it.

Clueing for looks.

October 24, 2017 12:39 pm  #3282

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2017 4:42 pm  #3283

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2017 5:17 pm  #3284

Hahaha! I only saw the original version of that gif a couple days ago, actually. I like this version.

Clueing for looks.

November 20, 2017 6:59 pm  #3285

Cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2017 11:39 pm  #3286

Darling, I shrunk the violin....

November 21, 2017 1:48 am  #3287

That's funny! How do people come up with these things?

Clueing for looks.

December 15, 2017 1:15 pm  #3288

December 15, 2017 2:15 pm  #3289

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 16, 2017 10:22 pm  #3290

Missile toe!  That's hilarious!

Clueing for looks.

December 18, 2017 12:43 pm  #3291

December 18, 2017 1:01 pm  #3292

Lovely! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 18, 2017 2:42 pm  #3293

December 18, 2017 4:07 pm  #3294

Brilliant!

January 17, 2018 8:45 pm  #3295

Ever wanted to see the beds of Sherlock & Co.? 

http://wtgilsa.tumblr.com/post/169821477731/simpleanddestructivechemistry

January 18, 2018 8:33 am  #3296

SusiGo wrote:

Ever wanted to see the beds of Sherlock & Co.? 

http://wtgilsa.tumblr.com/post/169821477731/simpleanddestructivechemistry

Absolutely hilarious! I love this fandom!

January 18, 2018 12:44 pm  #3297

Hahaha, fantastic! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 29, 2018 10:42 am  #3298

What was missing in the scene:

January 29, 2018 10:51 am  #3299

Hard to please:

January 29, 2018 10:52 am  #3300

Great ones, nakahara! 

Board footera