BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2017 4:31 pm  #7181

Re: The comprehensive Johnlock guide (Johnlockers only)

I took this picture at the toilet at our university. Johnlock is truly everywhere. It made me smile.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

November 20, 2017 4:47 pm  #7182

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 20, 2017 8:02 pm  #7183

Hehe!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 20, 2017 11:26 pm  #7184

This surely must be a deleted scene of Sherlock - John enjoying his beautiful view.... 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2017 12:50 pm  #7185

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 26, 2017 9:43 pm  #7186

Here is a nice brand new quote from Andrew (Warsaw Comic Con):

"I think the central storyline, a love story, if you want, is between the two central characters - Watson and Holmes."

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 26, 2017 9:47 pm  #7187

SusiGo wrote:

Here is a nice brand new quote from Andrew (Warsaw Comic Con):

"I think the central storyline, a love story, if you want, is between the two central characters - Watson and Holmes."

Great quote! 

November 26, 2017 10:11 pm  #7188

Aww. Andrew ships them too!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

November 26, 2017 11:37 pm  #7189

Beautiful Johnlock edit:

November 27, 2017 8:29 am  #7190

November 28, 2017 8:31 pm  #7191

For all those who are still in love with Johnlock and with loooong, intelligent analyses of the show: 

http://sagestreet.tumblr.com/post/167982253782/the-baby-switch-sherlock

December 7, 2017 1:23 pm  #7192

December 7, 2017 2:22 pm  #7193

Wow! 

January 25, 2018 2:11 pm  #7194

January 29, 2018 7:57 am  #7195

January 29, 2018 9:35 am  #7196

January 29, 2018 10:45 am  #7197

And I wish a happy anniversary to Sherlock and John - it is 29 January! 

January 29, 2018 10:53 am  #7198

Yes! Happy anniversary for our romantic pair!

January 29, 2018 4:44 pm  #7199

This looks like Sherlock's heart is racing and he is wondering "what is going on?" and scared and excited at the same time. 

Last edited by Rache (January 29, 2018 4:44 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

January 29, 2018 5:49 pm  #7200

Happy anniversary to our boys! I like to imagine them living all the happy endings that wonderful authors and artists have created for them, in all kind of universes. And thank you Johnlockers around the globe to make this possible and fill my life with joy and fun. 

"It is what it is"
"You see, but you do not observe"

"I shall die upon a cloud of Johnlock fluff and have my body launched into the sun". - LadyTuesday

Board footera