BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 24, 2017 7:12 pm  #41

Re: New series 'Start Up' with Martin Freeman

Guys, have you watched season 2 of Start Up yet? Please keep it spoiler free as hubbie and I are watching it now and we are in the middle of it. 

I think this is a great series. Not just because of Martin (although I think it's amazing to see him in role like this, so different from a lot of the other things he's done), I think the entire series is amazing. Really refreshing and interesting. Great cast, I particularly like the guy playing Ronnie, he is fantastic! Both the character and the actor.

What do you guys think?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 25, 2017 5:38 pm  #42

Re: New series 'Start Up' with Martin Freeman

Vhanja wrote:

Guys, have you watched season 2 of Start Up yet? Please keep it spoiler free as hubbie and I are watching it now and we are in the middle of it. 

I think this is a great series. Not just because of Martin (although I think it's amazing to see him in role like this, so different from a lot of the other things he's done), I think the entire series is amazing. Really refreshing and interesting. Great cast, I particularly like the guy playing Ronnie, he is fantastic! Both the character and the actor.

What do you guys think?

I know I need to watch it for purely shallow reasons.  In every single picture or clip I've seen from this show, Martin is blazing HOT. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera