BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2017 1:36 am  #3341

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Most likely.

October 13, 2017 1:53 pm  #3342

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 13, 2017 1:54 pm  #3343

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 13, 2017 1:54 pm  #3344

October 13, 2017 3:49 pm  #3345

Given up trying to play that as this netbook is a nightmare.
But I was there: well I mean at the play.
Walked past the stage door a million times like some kind of stalker, but honestly just to avoid the smokers!
Saw all the fan girls waiting after, but thought they would be in for a long wait:  Una, Steven and the Vertues were sitting in front of me.
Brilliant play: Martin was marvelous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2017 2:44 pm  #3346

October 23, 2017 3:42 pm  #3347

He's a sweetie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 24, 2017 10:54 am  #3348

October 24, 2017 10:59 am  #3349

Oh, where is that pic from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 24, 2017 11:11 am  #3350

New Martin´s play, Labour of Love.

October 24, 2017 11:29 am  #3351

October 24, 2017 11:32 am  #3352

Martin´s backstage....

October 24, 2017 12:12 pm  #3353

I like that he still does plays, even if he's a huge Hollywood star.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 24, 2017 4:52 pm  #3354

Most actors would kill to do  good play...
This new one of Martin's is excellent and he is brilliant in it.

November 8, 2017 3:51 pm  #3355

November 8, 2017 6:01 pm  #3356

Sharpie mode!

November 16, 2017 2:38 pm  #3357

November 16, 2017 5:36 pm  #3358

Getting tailored for a suit of some sort...

Clueing for looks.

November 16, 2017 7:31 pm  #3359

He looks pensive.
I wonder if it's just the suit he's thinking about.

November 26, 2017 10:53 pm  #3360

Board footera