BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2017 3:42 pm  #42261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Nice ones!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 14, 2017 3:25 pm  #42262

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 14, 2017 7:12 pm  #42263

Loving the Doctor Strange ones, but WOW that Sherlock one... nice edit!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 23, 2017 2:40 pm  #42264

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 23, 2017 2:40 pm  #42265

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 23, 2017 2:42 pm  #42266

October 23, 2017 3:43 pm  #42267

Classic Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 23, 2017 10:43 pm  #42268

Yeah! 

October 31, 2017 12:41 pm  #42269

On the set of Melrose:

October 31, 2017 3:10 pm  #42270

Some goodies from duskybatfishgirl:

November 3, 2017 1:32 pm  #42271

Someone needs to get in here and post those photos from Interview magazine STAT!
I would but I can't from work and my laptop at home is having problems.

Please, I'm begging you!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 3, 2017 2:39 pm  #42272

this thread... that man.... *thud*

Oh yes, those interview photos are direly needed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 6, 2017 6:54 pm  #42273

I am so sad that I can't see half of these pictures because of third-party hosting 

November 7, 2017 10:33 am  #42274

oh that's a shame! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 7, 2017 10:48 am  #42275

tonnaree wrote:

Someone needs to get in here and post those photos from Interview magazine STAT!
I would but I can't from work and my laptop at home is having problems.

Please, I'm begging you!!!!!

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

November 7, 2017 6:09 pm  #42276

I gather he's going for the Johnny Rotten look.

November 7, 2017 6:55 pm  #42277

I consider it more of a "Sex on Legs" look.  *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 7, 2017 6:58 pm  #42278

Love the clothes and hair...
You know what I think about the prop. Have had rewarding Twitter discussion with others, on the subject.

November 7, 2017 7:12 pm  #42279

I believe I know the one you are referring to...I'm not thrilled either. But I'm used to seeing photos of people I like from the 60s and 70s often holding one in a photo.

I can see what you mean about it being a sort of Johnny Rotten look. It's sort of 50s greaser outfit but the chain belt is also kind of punk.

Clueing for looks.

November 7, 2017 7:15 pm  #42280

Deffo punk.

Board footera