BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 13, 2017 4:13 pm  #42241

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I'll just stay here on the floor. Wowzer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 13, 2017 8:13 pm  #42242

In that last one the other actor who was with him (also holding a puppy - there's a set of these with various actors who were at TIFF this year), but it's still nice. The one above is really good, too.

Clueing for looks.

September 14, 2017 10:21 am  #42243

Yitzock wrote:

In that last one the other actor who was with him (also holding a puppy - there's a set of these with various actors who were at TIFF this year), but it's still nice.

Yes, it was a beautiful moment.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 14, 2017 2:31 pm  #42244

I didn't know there was a gif from that photo shoot! Now I'm grinning.

Clueing for looks.

September 18, 2017 6:44 am  #42245

Aw, that smirk! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 18, 2017 2:17 pm  #42246

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 18, 2017 3:21 pm  #42247

Welp! That's an intense look! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 18, 2017 3:37 pm  #42248

Nice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 18, 2017 6:39 pm  #42249

September 19, 2017 2:39 pm  #42250

I like the lighting and background in that one.

Clueing for looks.

September 22, 2017 8:07 am  #42251

September 22, 2017 8:07 am  #42252

September 22, 2017 1:47 pm  #42253

I just noticed that he's wearing his wedding ring in The Child in Time. It makes sense, since he appears to be married in that, too, along with having a kid. I just never noticed the ring until I saw the photo you just posted. I'm pretty sure it's his own wedding ring.

Clueing for looks.

September 25, 2017 8:27 am  #42254

September 25, 2017 8:28 am  #42255

September 25, 2017 8:34 am  #42256

September 25, 2017 2:12 pm  #42257

I loved him in The Child in Time, he was heartbreaking and beautiful 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 13, 2017 1:59 pm  #42258

October 13, 2017 2:02 pm  #42259

October 13, 2017 2:04 pm  #42260

*THUD*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera