BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2017 1:06 pm  #1

Obsessed

Hello all,

​I was listening to the audio book Sherlock Holmes (all 82 hours of it) and thought I'd try watching the BBC series. WOW,  I was hooked. Coincidentally I was at the  Reichenbach Fall story in the book and then watched the corresponding BBC episode later that day. I thought I'd have a heart attack.  Anyway, now I'm obsessed (and in the process became obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch).  I'm joining this forum because there is no one in my real life that I can talk to about this stuff.   I love how no matter how many times I watch an episode, I always pick up on nuances that I had not noticed before.

October 7, 2017 3:52 pm  #2

Re: Obsessed

Welcome, purpleshirt (great name, iconic shirt). I wish you lots of fun, there is much to discover here. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 7, 2017 7:28 pm  #3

Welcome, Purpleshirt!  It's great to be able to talk about with likeminded people .  I'm glad you've joined us.

October 8, 2017 3:04 pm  #4

Hi and welcome. Are you aware of Ariane de Vere's transcripts of the series? https://arianedevere.dreamwidth.org/ They will help you get things you may have missed.

October 8, 2017 3:09 pm  #5

Welcome! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera