BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2017 8:56 pm  #4101

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Yeah it's fun when you spot actors who have been in Sherlock in other things! 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 19, 2017 10:39 am  #4102

Secretaries do know everything, lol! I would have giggled too!

And I love that, when you see someone and recognize them from Sherlock. It always distracts me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 19, 2017 10:42 am  #4103

Yes I was thinking about this last night.
The person at my school who is thought to know everything, is indeed the secretary(although we call them 'clerkess' here), who works at reception.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 19, 2017 3:26 pm  #4104

I just put on Alice Through The Looking Glass and realized Lady Smallwood is in it! 

I should probably recognice her from Doctor Who, as I was a Whovian first... but I guess she'll always be Lady Smallwood for me as well! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 19, 2017 3:38 pm  #4105

Still need to watch Alice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 19, 2017 4:06 pm  #4106

Lady Smallwood filmed a movie in my state last year!  It's called "Gifted" and stars Chris Evans!
It was filmed in south Georgia on Tybee Island which is one of our favorite places to get away.  We saw a bit of the filming last time we were down there but none of the stars were out in the open.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 19, 2017 5:18 pm  #4107

When you have been nonstop reading Sherlock's fanfic since S4 aired because you can't stand the idea of it being the last one.

When you are seriously thinking about learning how to play the violin because you NEED to play "who you really are" on a loop for hours on end.

"It is what it is"
"You see, but you do not observe"

"I shall die upon a cloud of Johnlock fluff and have my body launched into the sun". - LadyTuesday

May 1, 2017 10:13 am  #4108

When your siblings say they want their real sister back because all you talk about is sherlock
When you write I am sherlocked everywhere
Trying and failing to make deductions

May 1, 2017 10:22 am  #4109

Ha.
Mine of the day is: we are currently re-watching continuous episodes of Michael Portillo's rail journeys.
In the current episode, he is wearing a a black suit with a kind of burgundy shirt. He is tall, slim with a mop of dark hair...so not un-Sherlock like!

May 27, 2017 8:18 am  #4110

Elemental wrote:

When you have been nonstop reading Sherlock's fanfic since S4 aired because you can't stand the idea of it being the last one.

When you are seriously thinking about learning how to play the violin because you NEED to play "who you really are" on a loop for hours on end.

I'm always really pleased to read about how this series encourages the fans to start learning the violin-playing! It's amazing!
Sometimes I have to play for my sherlocked friends via skype, it’s fun! I truly  enjoy their excitement.)))

And now I promised my friend to translate and to edit some fanfiction and I do it carefully, though lacking time ....I guess, I miss someone.....🙏😉

Last edited by DramaQueen (May 27, 2017 8:19 am)

Men should be what they seem, 
Or those that be not, would they might seem none!

June 13, 2017 4:48 pm  #4111

...when you are currently living in Switzerland and you know exactly what you have to do!

Guess what I did and I will report and maybe show some pictures. ;)

Last edited by Rache (June 13, 2017 4:50 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

June 13, 2017 4:51 pm  #4112

Cool.
In my case: when somebody makes a joke that the violin is the devil's instrument and you reply that can't possibly be right, because Sherlock Holmes plays violin!

June 15, 2017 7:04 pm  #4113

Reichenbach Falls, Rache?

Sherlock is no devil, haha!

Clueing for looks.

June 16, 2017 9:09 am  #4114

Yitzock wrote:

Reichenbach Falls, Rache?

Yep, absolutely right! ;)
I went to Meiringen, saw the Reichenbach Falls, did some beautiful hiking and went into the small Sherlock Holmes museum in Meiringen near the train station. I will soon tell you more, it was wonderful and with some surprises.

- - -

Breathing is boring!

June 16, 2017 10:39 am  #4115

Any chance we can see some pictures?

June 16, 2017 10:21 pm  #4116

Oh yes! Although I wonder what is the easiest way to do it. I not only want to show the pictures themselves, but tell you about each one a little bit.
The only way to show them in this forum is to upload them first to some internet page. Give me some time to do this.

And I dont know, is this thread appropriate? Do we have a special thread for those kind of things.?If I don't hear any complaints from you guys, I will show the pics here. But I made quite a lot.

Last edited by Rache (June 16, 2017 10:23 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

June 17, 2017 3:03 pm  #4117

I think there is a thread in this same forum for pics!

And I have one to add!

When you're watching Le Mans and Richard (West)Brook was in the lead and you couldn't stop thinking about Moriarty and his suit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 9, 2017 1:53 pm  #4118

... you finally go watching 'This Beautiful Fantastic' and stay entirely in the film, except for one point in the story when a girl behind you in cinema wispers to her colleague: 'I'm sure it wasn't him but his twin brother' and the only thought popping up your mind is: "It's never twins!"

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

August 10, 2017 7:37 pm  #4119

Haha, any time something with twins comes up I think that. Funny thing is I have a brother and sister who are twins lol.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

September 28, 2017 6:16 pm  #4120

Not sure where to put it but now Sherloc(k) and Watson will be flying to Mars:

http://gosherlocked.tumblr.com/post/165836467921/i-thought-you-might-be-interested-to-know-this-on

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera