BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2017 10:38 am  #42221

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 25, 2017 10:40 am  #42222

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 30, 2017 6:42 am  #42223

That last one is such a beautiful edit of a favourite of mine! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 8, 2017 6:39 am  #42224

Thomas Alva Edison:

September 8, 2017 6:39 am  #42225

September 8, 2017 6:50 am  #42226

September 8, 2017 6:55 am  #42227

Lovely man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 8, 2017 10:39 am  #42228

September 10, 2017 9:47 am  #42229

He is magical as Sherlock. (And cute babybatch in the first pic!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

September 11, 2017 11:56 am  #42230

I don't even know where to start with this thread again... 

His Edison looks hot, can you believe he said that it was good to be ugly in that film... ugly?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 11, 2017 1:40 pm  #42231

Ugly? What? I don't think we see the same Ben, Ben and I.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

September 11, 2017 3:51 pm  #42232

Maybe it's more of an ugly personality?

Clueing for looks.

September 11, 2017 5:44 pm  #42233

That could be it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 12, 2017 1:03 pm  #42234

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1452388.1378921990!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/pd.jpg[/img]

September 12, 2017 3:07 pm  #42235

*Thuds and crashes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

September 12, 2017 6:07 pm  #42236

Careful, now! Can't say I blame you, though. lol

Clueing for looks.

September 13, 2017 7:53 am  #42237

September 13, 2017 7:54 am  #42238

September 13, 2017 7:55 am  #42239

September 13, 2017 10:06 am  #42240

Aw, that's too cute!

Team Hudders!

Board footera