BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2017 9:10 pm  #3321

Re: Favourite Martin pics

Right on cue!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 5, 2017 9:44 pm  #3322

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 5, 2017 9:45 pm  #3323

I missed him this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 5, 2017 9:45 pm  #3324

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 5, 2017 9:48 pm  #3325

He's a sexy beast.

July 25, 2017 6:00 am  #3326

August 8, 2017 8:21 pm  #3327

August 8, 2017 8:25 pm  #3328

August 9, 2017 2:41 pm  #3329

Is that from Start-up or something else? It's fun to to imagine it's John Watson on an epic journey with his daughter, but I know that's not what it is, haha.

Clueing for looks.

August 21, 2017 6:55 am  #3330

August 21, 2017 7:09 am  #3331

August 21, 2017 7:59 am  #3332

August 21, 2017 1:13 pm  #3333

Wow, he's beautiful. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 21, 2017 6:38 pm  #3334

Isn't he?

September 8, 2017 6:54 am  #3335

September 8, 2017 6:56 am  #3336

He does improve with age.

September 10, 2017 9:47 am  #3337

A bit late, but... happy birthday, Martin!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

September 18, 2017 6:31 pm  #3338

September 18, 2017 8:27 pm  #3339

Great guy...wonder if that's his new flat?!

September 19, 2017 9:08 am  #3340

Oh, he got his old John Watson hair again! So perhaps it's an older picture?

Team Hudders!

Board footera