BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 24, 2017 10:06 am  #1

missing Sherlock

I'm here because I miss this amazing show, and violins sing sad melodies in the back of my mind whenever I recall the happy days when I watched Series 1-3 for the first time. Why oh why is this show so like an addiction that haunts you dangerously, long after you've told yourself it's a closed chapter and there are more important things in life?

July 25, 2017 8:35 pm  #2

Re: missing Sherlock

I completely agree with you, Barker.  It really is an addiction.  Part of the reason that I am here is because I miss it.  I also love reading the opinions and analyses of other fans, especially as my eyesight is quite limited, and other people often spot little details in scenes that I have missed.  That gives me a good excuse to watch an episode again, but who needs excuses!

July 29, 2017 8:01 pm  #3

Welcome to both of you! It's nice to have new faces around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 29, 2017 10:30 pm  #4

Barker wrote:

Why oh why is this show so like an addiction that haunts you dangerously, long after you've told yourself it's a closed chapter and there are more important things in life?

You speak directly from my heart!

Believe me, you're not alone. And it also is comforting to me to lnow after I read your words, that I'm not alone.
So cheers, heads up and let's enjoy and talk about the good memories

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

Board footera