BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2017 8:40 am  #42181

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Happy birthday, Ben! 

[img]http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/57ed4303947b345521503898/master/w_900,c_limit/benedict-cumberbatch-november-2016-ss02.jpg[/img]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 19, 2017 9:06 am  #42182

Happy Birthday Benedict! 

And how can he make eating a corn dog look so rude??? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 19, 2017 10:41 am  #42183

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

And how can he make eating a corn dog look so rude??? 

"Rude" but adorable.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 19, 2017 11:59 am  #42184

I can only agree! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 19, 2017 12:20 pm  #42185

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 19, 2017 12:22 pm  #42186

July 19, 2017 12:27 pm  #42187

July 19, 2017 3:33 pm  #42188

I can barely believe he's already 41!

Clueing for looks.

July 25, 2017 6:03 am  #42189

July 25, 2017 6:19 am  #42190

July 26, 2017 10:37 am  #42191

July 26, 2017 1:40 pm  #42192

beautiful pictures! 

The Doctor Strange one with the drill makes me laugh! He makes the funniest faces! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 26, 2017 2:44 pm  #42193

He does!

Clueing for looks.

August 2, 2017 6:11 pm  #42194

Love those black and white photos! 

The drill one is too funny, he really is a man of many expressions! ​

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

August 2, 2017 7:59 pm  #42195

August 6, 2017 2:13 pm  #42196

I like the funny faces compilation! 

I'd never noticed the way he moves his head in that scene in the gif.

Clueing for looks.

August 7, 2017 3:23 pm  #42197

Benedict has a rubber-face and I love him for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 8, 2017 8:13 pm  #42198

August 9, 2017 11:11 am  #42199

The video-snippet behind that one is a funny one! He was congratulating Stan Lee on his Hollywood star, I think  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 15, 2017 6:12 am  #42200

Board footera