BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2017 4:26 pm  #441

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

That wonderful beekeeping photo was from a deleted/lost scene. I would have loved to have seen it! 

February 23, 2017 4:28 pm  #442

March 16, 2017 12:23 pm  #443

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 16, 2017 12:26 pm  #444

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

March 17, 2017 2:31 pm  #445

March 21, 2017 2:18 pm  #446

March 21, 2017 2:24 pm  #447

March 22, 2017 6:38 pm  #448

March 27, 2017 8:10 am  #449

Silver Blaze! Lovely...

June 5, 2017 11:20 am  #450

June 8, 2017 8:02 pm  #451

July 6, 2017 11:26 pm  #452

July 6, 2017 11:29 pm  #453

July 18, 2017 6:52 am  #454

Classic window shot:

December 21, 2017 12:34 pm  #455

December 25, 2017 8:38 pm  #456

He looks rather pleased with himself in the second gif. Or perhaps amused.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera