BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2017 7:41 pm  #42161

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

The penguins are one of my favorite parts of the Aquarium. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 6, 2017 7:43 pm  #42162

They are lovely animals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2017 6:12 am  #42163

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 12, 2017 7:19 am  #42164

So cool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2017 10:36 am  #42165

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 12, 2017 10:38 am  #42166

Love that cloak so much.

July 12, 2017 10:43 am  #42167

Chilling out:

July 12, 2017 3:06 pm  #42168

Haha! He looks so casual, which contradicts the "wound" on his face.

Clueing for looks.

July 13, 2017 5:58 am  #42169

July 13, 2017 6:03 am  #42170

July 13, 2017 8:00 am  #42171

The last two are perfect exemplars of Benedict v Sherlock.

July 16, 2017 12:28 pm  #42172

The Sherlock one is such a beautiful shot, it's like art! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 17, 2017 1:50 pm  #42173

besleybean wrote:

I see what you mean! I like both, though, of course!

Clueing for looks.

July 17, 2017 4:24 pm  #42174

I would like to personally apologize to Ben for his having to wear that Dr. Strange costume in Atlanta in July.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 17, 2017 7:27 pm  #42175

besleybean wrote:

I love some of the Benedict in character v Benedict out of character pics that people post! Such a funny contrast.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

July 17, 2017 8:18 pm  #42176

tonnaree wrote:

I would like to personally apologize to Ben for his having to wear that Dr. Strange costume in Atlanta in July.

Hopefully he has been staying hydrated.

Clueing for looks.

July 18, 2017 6:47 am  #42177

July 18, 2017 11:58 am  #42178

*thud*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 18, 2017 4:40 pm  #42179

*Thuds too* ow my head 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 19, 2017 6:42 am  #42180

Board footera